Print Your Free Coupons!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ingles Deals

Just wanted to let you all know about some sweet deals at Ingles I took advantage of:

Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner on sale 2/$5...there was coupons in the paper last week for $3 off 2 making these 2/$2.... I bought 6 of these cause I love this shampoo and you can't beat it for a buck each!

Progresso Soups- Some of these are on sale 4/$5 and some are 10/$10... Depending on which you buy with the coupon for $1.10 off these are either really cheap or free....I chose FREE!

Hamburger Helper is on sale for $1 each....I love this easy meal and we all love it!

Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast on sale for $1.98 each.... I used the coupon from slickdeals for $2/2 and got 2/$1.96

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls on Sale for $2 each... I used the coupon for $1/2 and got them @ 2/$3

Also, their grapes are on sale for $1.38/lb. which is a great deal for grape lovers like me!

Remember that all Weekly Sales run from Sunday through Saturday!

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Couponing Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment