Print Your Free Coupons!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kroger and the Cottonelle TP!

I forgot to post earlier about the FREE Cottonelle Toilet Paper at Kroger's! Yes, this is true! I haven't paid for Toilet Paper in a month and I don't plan on paying for it! It is AWESOME! Here is how it works....go to the Cottonelle website by clicking here and follow the links to get your .50 cents off (1) 4-pack or larger, take this coupon to Kroger where the coupon doubles with the Kroger Plus Card....Cottonelle 4 packs are only .99 cents at Kroger and there you have it FREE TP! You will probably only be able to print off 2 coupons, but if you have friends or family that can print these off for you....you will never have to pay for TP! Happy Couponing Madness!

1 comment:

  1. Is the Cottonelle always .99 at Kroger or was that a sale price? I ask because the closest Kroger to me is in the next town over- Johnson City. But, if it's a regular price then it might be worth the drive because I have several of these coupons. You can contact me: Kristiegk [at] comcast [dot] net. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete