Print Your Free Coupons!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kroger Deals This Week 2/16-2/21

These are the deals I found this week:

Kroger Mac & Cheese .48 cents a box.
Kroger Canned Veggies .48 cents a can.
Chef Boyardee .88 cents a can (not as good as the Daytona sale, but still a pretty good price)
Dial Liquid Soap .88 cents each (if you still have .35 cents off Q you can get these for .18 cents)
Kroger Frozen Potatoes $1.68/bag
Lays Chips $1.99 a bag
Kraft Salad Dressing 2/$4 (if you still have the $1/2 Q you get these 2/$3)
Kraft Cheese 2/$4
Ocean Spray Juice $1.98 each ( you can get Ocean Spray $1/1 Q on the slickdeals site on my sidebar)
Honey Nut Cheerios, Trix or Multi-Grain Cheerios $1.67/box ( you can get Qs at the General Mills site on my sidebar)
Pepsi 2-liters Buy 3/$4 get 1 free....like paying a dollar each!
Speed Stick Deodorant 2/$3 if you still have the .75 cents/1 Q from a couple weeks ago you can get these for .75 cents each!
Cover Girl Makeup 25% off.... There were coupons for $2.50/2 and $1/1 in the paper a week or two ago.
Ragu Pasta Sauce $1.58 each (there were loadable Qs on Cellfire and Shortcut for .50 cents off that double making these .58 cents each!)

That is all that caught my eye and as always you can check out the weekly ad at the Kroger website here!

I was bummed about the no inserts this week, but I can't wait until Sunday.....When I see the coupons I feel as though I have won the lottery!

Happy Couponing Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment