Print Your Free Coupons!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kroger Shopping Trip 2/13

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

I went to Knoxville for my weekly shopping trip to Krogers and here is what I got:

(2) Ready Pac Garden Salad .99 cents on sale ( My son loves salad!)
(4) Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks @ $1.41 each (not the greatest deal, but I used coupons that were gonna expire soon)
(2) Capri Sun drinks @ $2.11 each (had to have these for my son)
(4) Packages of Wacky Mac Pasta @ .29 cents each ( I had .50 cents off MQ that doubled)
(4) Pkgs of Totinos Pizza Rolls @ .73 cents each (I used $1/2 Q and (2) .55 off Q that were soon to expire)
(2) cans of Hunts Manwich @ .50 cents each ( I used .50 cents off 2 Q that doubled)
(4) Yoplait Yogurt @ .38 cents each ( I used $1/4 Q)
(1) Gallon Kroger Milk @ $2.99 ( I thought this was a great deal and I needed Milk)
(4) Betty Crocker Frostings @ .22 cents each ( I had .50 cents Q that doubled and 1 tub had a .25 cents off now Q that doubled....AWESOME!)
(4) Country Crock Omega Plus Tubs of Butter @ $1.94 ea. (.55 cents off each MQ)
(2) Kelloggs Pop Tarts @ $2.01 ea. (.55 cents off each MQ)
(2) Kroger Sharp Cheddar Cheese Blocks @ $1.50 ea. ( We LOVE cheese and this was a good deal)
(2) Duncan Hines Cake Mix @ $1.09 ea. ( Had to have some for my cheap frosting)
(2) Betty Crocker Cake Mix @ .99 cents ea. (For my cheap frosting)
(2) Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juices @ .98 cents ea. ($1/1 MQ)
(1) French's Worchestershire Sauce @.59 cents (.50 cents Q that doubled)
(1) Package of Kroger Marshmallows @ .99 cents ( my son was with me and loves these!)
(2) Packages of Kroger Italian Seasoning @ .59 cents each
(24) Cottonelle 4-packs @ FREE ( I know 24 is a lot,but I have coupons that are gonna expire soon and I am not gonna lose my free TP! Just in case you are wondering I didn't get these all in one transaction lol!)
-$3 for the Daytona 500 Deal at Kroger!

My total Out of Pocket was :$48.44

My Total Savings was: $58.56 or 54.7 %

This was a good shopping trip.... This was definitely not the greatest shopping trip I have done, but I had my son with me and this was what I heard....Mom, It has been enough already, we are all tired! Mom, why is it always Knoxville, Knoxville, Knoxville, why can't it be Scott County for once! I had to turn my head and laugh because he is only 8 and this was his first shopping trip ( he doesn't like the drive)....It was an adventure for him....probably his first and his last shopping trip to Knoxville though lol!

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Couponing Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment