Print Your Free Coupons!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My World Of Couponing Madness

Being new to coupon clipping, I am gonna share with you what I have learned so far.
Every week I get 3 Sunday Papers in my neck of the woods it is the Knox News Sentinel.
First, I look through the coupon booklets, Smartsource and Redplum (both are weekly inserts) and P&G (once a month insert) that way when I go through the grocery ads then maybe that light bulb will go off in my head that says hey there was a coupon for that! Make sure you clip every coupon you think you will use whether now or later, because there may be an awesome sale on that 3 weeks from now! Second, I look through the Kroger, Ingles, Walgreens and CVS weekly ads. I always go over these two or three times so I know if one place has a better deal than the other. I look at all the items I want and make my list. Kroger is my favorite....Manufacturer coupons double up to .50 cents with the Kroger Plus Card, which for me means BIG savings! Kroger usually will have a deal....right now it is the Daytona 500 deal where you buy 10 participating items and get $3 off....I love these and I always plan wisely. Walgreens have RR (Register Rewards) where you get a receipt that has the RR on it good toward your next purchase, they also have an easy saver catalog (look for this as you come in the door) that you can find coupons in. Make sure if you are gonna buy something that has an in-ad coupon or a coupon out of the easy saver catalog that you tear or cut it out and give it to the cashier to make sure you get your savings, there are also Mail In Rebates to participate in as well. CVS has extra bucks rewards that go onto your extra care card ( I think this is similar to walgreens except you use the card) I don't go to CVS a lot so please be sure and check with your store about the extra bucks policy. Ingles doubles coupons up to .50 cents, but they have a policy regarding how many you can double depending on the amount of money you spend, again check with your local store. After you start collecting coupons when you read the Sunday paper you will start remembering....hey I have a coupon for that! That is when it gets exciting! I used to shop Wal-mart and try to buy everything in the Great Value brand that I could to save money, now that I started coupon clipping I can buy name brand cheaper than the great value brand and I don't only have to shop at Wal-mart! I get excited every Sunday when I set down to make my shopping list out! Coupon clipping has opened up a whole new world for me and it will you too!

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email: cmccammon08@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. We no longer get the Knox paper here in Greene County- about 70 miles north of Knox. =( I am SO bummed! Now I have no way to get them except buying them online.

    ReplyDelete