Print Your Free Coupons!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun Weekend?

I hope everyone had an awesome (and hopefully fun) weekend! I know we did. We went to visit my favorite Father and Mother-in-law and stopped at Walgreens to score some big Savings! That is always exciting!

Here is the fun-filled savings I snagged:

(2) Ajax Dish Liquid @ .79 cents each w/ in-ad coupon
(2) Garnier Fructis Hairsprays @ .99 cents each w/ ESC coupon
(1) Colgate Total Toothpaste @ FREE + .51 cents profit after the ESC coupon and the $1.50/1 MQ
(4) Glade Sense & Sprays @ FREE + .01 profit w/ ESC coupon and $4/1 MQ
(4) Glade Lasting Impressions Starter Kits @ FREE + .01 profit w/ ESC coupon and $4/1 MQ

My subtotal was $2.97 and my sales tax was twice that @ $6.93= Grand Total $9.90
My total savings was $92.00 .... which equals one fun filled trip to Walgreens for me and a great day with the hubby and the in-laws!

Happy Couponing Madness!

3 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Isn't it great to make coupons pay for stuff. Totally addicting.
    I had to miss out on the Glade deal since I was out of town and didn't have my coupons with me. :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, so what esc coupons. I am not familiar with this coupon stuff???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ESC is the Easy Saver Catalogs that are located in the front of the store usually on the rack with the weekly ads. The ESC is a monthly catalog, it has coupons in the front and the mail in rebate offers in the back of it. You can use the coupons out of there in addition to your manufacturer coupons for some great savings! :)

    ReplyDelete