Print Your Free Coupons!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Coupons....

Have you noticed the new coupons on my coupons.com bar above? They have changed and for the better! There are new Totino's Pizza Rolls .35 cents off, Toaster Strudels .35 cents off, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls .35 cents off, PB Grands Biscuits .50 cents/2 (can) or .50 cents off/1 (bag, frozen)....These are just a few of the great coupons you will find scrolling across the coupon bar at the top of my page this month! So go ahead and print your coupons for some great savings!

Happy Couponing Madness!

3 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd share...
    I made the 40 mile drive to my closest Kroger because A. the curiosity was killing me, and 2. I really needed to take a good long drive anyway.
    It's straight up the interstate so at least it's a smooth drive.
    I was drooling over some of those sales and getting so jealous because I know my podunk town will never get a Kroger. :(

    Ahh well. At least I got me a Starbuck's while I was in Johnson City to make myself feel better. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by 40 mile drive, I mean 40 miles ONE way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you made the trip and I am so jealous that you got Starbuck's...I love that place and we don't have one here. The nearest Kroger is a bit of a drive for me too. I just can't get over the savings I get at Kroger using coupons and buying name brands compared to when I was going to Wal-mart buying the great value brand. I love the savings and the way the economy is every little bit helps right?

    ReplyDelete