Print Your Free Coupons!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walgreens Steals

Thanks to my friend Wendy for the heads up on the Glade steals at Wags this week!

That's right you can get Glade Sense & Spray and Glade Plugins Scented Oil Lasting Impressions Holder for Free. Just grab the easy saver catalog (usually at the front of the store next to the weekly ads) use the coupon in there for $4 off (pg. 29) and use the MQ for $4 off from the Sunday Paper a few weeks ago and get these for FREE! Yay! I love FREE stuff!

Also, pick up some Coffee-mate creamer while you are there. It is on sale for B1G1F @ $2.49/1 use (2) $1/1 printable (don't forget to hit the back button for 2) and get these .49 cents/2.....Awesome Steal!

Happy Couponing Madness!

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading a lot about this deal and I am trying so hard to resist. I keep telling myself, I do not NEED these, I do not NEED these. LOL

    ReplyDelete