Print Your Free Coupons!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Pillsbury Deal At Kroger

Here is a deal I snagged at Kroger yesterday:

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (4 ct.) or Cinnamon Rolls (5 ct.) 4/$5 save $1 when you buy 4 making it 4/$4. Use your printables (you can print these from the coupon bar @ the top of my page) for .35 cents/1 that doubles to .70 cents/1 = .30 cents a can. Here is the best part....buy 5 or more get $3 off your next purchase. So, you buy (8) cans, use your coupons to make it .30 cents each brings your total to $2.40. Get the $3 off your next purchase and you just got those for free with .60 cents overage! Awesome!


Happy Couponing Madness!

2 comments:

  1. Where are you? I am in Virginia and I'm wondering if our Krogers is having the same specials. Have you checked out deal seeking mom and money saving mom. They rock. Check em out. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in East Tennessee, I shop in Knoxville. You can go to kroger.com and view the weekly ad for your area to see if they are having the same deals. Thanks for the info. I am gonna check them out right now. Have a great day too! :)

    ReplyDelete