Print Your Free Coupons!

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Award!


I have a great friend from high school that gave me an award for my little blog....Her name is Wendy and she has greatly helped me in my new world of couponing! THANKS A BUNCH WENDY!
The rules of this award are to name 7 things I love and to pass this on to 7 blogs I love. Being new to couponing I don't even know if I am following 7 blogs... I will list the ones I am following (and will soon follow) and hope that will work!
7 Things I Love
1. God
2. My Husband & Son....I am so thankful for these 2 miracles in my life.
3. My Family
4. My Home....I love the feeling I get when I walk through the door!
5. My Country & all the soldiers who fight for it!
6. My Extended Family
7. Couponing
7 Blogs I Love
1. My great friend Wendy @ Stamper Couponing Team ....Thanks so much for the award and all the help!
2. The great recipe site ....click here....also by my friend Wendy!
3. Jennifer @ Coupon Mommie .... Her website has helped me lots also!
4. Kristie @ Insomniac Scrapbook Theater .... She rocks at the CVS deals and I love all the handmade items she makes...I wish I was that talented!
5. Beansntatersmama .... Just started following here and I really love this blog!
6. Southern Savers .....I like the Kroger Line-Up I can get here....it really helps when I see I have missed something!
7. BeCentsAble .... I love reading the posts here!
Again, Thanks Wendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment