Print Your Free Coupons!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am honored!

I feel like an award junkie! LOL! I am really honored to have been given 2 awards recently.


Here I go!



My first award came from Coupon Mommie and Wendy @ Stamper Couponing Team (You Both Rock!). It is an Excellence in Blogcasting Award! I am so thrilled!





Here are the things I must do....






1) Post the award on my blog.



2) Pass it on to some friends, up to 15.



3) I have to let them know that they've received the award.




Here are some friends that I am passing this along to:

1) Kristie @ Insomniac Scrapbook Theater.
2)Midget Momma @ $1200 Budget for 2009.
3) Thrifty Mom In Training.




The next award I received was the Honest Scrap Award from Midget Momma! Thanks A Bunch!










The rules are:





1) Name 10 honest things about yourself and make it interesting.


2) Pass the award on to 4 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the honest scrap.





Here goes:





10 honest things about myself:


1) I love my son, he is the miracle of my life and seeing his smiling face every morning makes life worthwhile!


2) I love my husband, he is my inspiration, my friend, and my soulmate. I can't live without these two guys!


3) I love couponing, sometimes I feel scatterbrained trying to absorb it all, but I love it!


4) I love my family!


5) I am dipsy at times.


6) I have a tendency to worry about things more than I should.


7) I love being outdoors.


8) I love SUMMER!


9) I want to finish school before I am 30.


10) I am a mother,wife, daughter, sister, aunt, neice and grandma (step). I would not change it for anything!







The bloggers I am sending this to:



1) Jennifer @ Coupon Mommie.

2) Kristie @ Insomniac Scrapbook Theater.

3) Wendy @ Stamper Couponing Team.

4) Beansntatersmama.

No comments:

Post a Comment